BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions for Treatments & Training:
1) A non-refundable deposit is required to secure all bookings (except consultations which are free of charge, however failure to attend consultations without prior notice will require a deposit to secure another appointment)
2) If you cancel your appointment with less than 48 hours’ notice (2 working days) or fail to attend your appointment, this will result in a loss of your deposit and a £50 rescheduling fee should you wish to reschedule your appointment. A £100 rescheduling fee will be applied to cancellations on a weekend or bank holiday.
3) We can reschedule your appointment with no further deposit if there are more than 48 hours’ notice, however if a cancellation is made twice it will require another deposit to be made to reschedule your appointment, which must be within 30 days of the original booking.
4) A patch test may be required for new clients if you suffer from any allergies.
5) You must agree to follow all pre and post aftercare given. Failure to do so will affect your finished results. If aftercare is not followed and additional treatments are required, you will be charged accordingly.
6) You must be over 18 years of age.
7) You must not be pregnant or breastfeeding.
8) You must disclose all medical conditions, allergies and current medication as this may affect your treatment.
9) To allow the skin to heal correctly, you must leave 7-14 days between your procedures.
10) The Scalp Micropigmentation treatment consists of 3 sessions. We may offer a 4th session within 4-6 weeks of the 3rd session treatment. This will only be offered if required and at the practitioners discretion.
11) If you are running late you may have your treatment time shortened or rearranged to avoid inconvenience caused to other clients on our schedule. If you are more than 15 Minutes late we may not be able to carry out your service and there will a £50 booking fee to reschedule.
Training Terms & Conditions
Any items including the machine in your optional starter kits do not include a warranty from Alex James SMP. No guarantee is provided by Alex James SMP in case of damages or breakdowns, you are responsible for replacement.
Course cancellations – must be made a minimum of 14 working days prior to your start date, cancellations received after this will result in the full course fee being non refundable.
Course booking fees/deposits are non refundable at any time. Dates may be rescheduled at our discretion if there are more than 14 working days notice before the course start date.
Alex James SMP will certify you based on your performance during the course if deemed competent. Once qualified, Alex James SMP is not responsible for results you produce thereafter.